Designed with In Home Users and Practitioners in mind, the LNH-One series takes cold laser technology a leap forward for both patients and therapists by increasing patient efficacy and by decreasing hands-on patient treatment time.
650nm/50mW of Cold Laser Therapy Power
One red 650nm/50mW red laser diode unit with wrist strap,
1 rechargable battery,
easy to follow instructions and human, dog/cat/horse protocol of treatment.Effective - LNH-One laser diode offering therapeutic light without heat, without tissue damage, without drugs. Safe, effective and easy to use.
Easy To Use - the LNH-One unit is easy to use; information include on how to apply on pain area or Acu-points for human and dog, cat and horse; probes are ergonomically designed for comfortable manipulation including a wrist strap to secure it. On average you apply the laser beam on the pain area for about 10 minutes (max. 40 min.) depending on the size of area treated. Clean with alcohol gause before and after each use.
Who to uses the LNH-One :
In home users, massage therapist, physiotherapists, chiropractors, professional sports teams, athletic therapists, rehabilitation clinics, sports medicine clinics and veterinarians.
Common uses include many work and sport related injuries: (partial listing only)
Low back pain, neck pain, arthritis, heel pain, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, knee pain, tendinitis, sprains and strains, carpal tunnel syndrome, hip pain, wound healing, esthetic treatments, and more...
What is laser therapy?
Photobiomodulation and Photobiostimulation are the scientific terms for K- Laser's effect on tissue. Deep-penetrating photons from the laser influence cell chemistry in a variety of beneficial ways. In addition, the infrared wavelengths create a warm sensation in your pet's body at the precise location requiring treatment. Treatment time, power and laser pulse frequency are based on your pet's individual condition and body size.
What conditions can be treated?
- Ulcerations and open wounds
- Muscle, ligament and tendon injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Post-surgical and soft tissue trauma
- Back pain
- Neuromuscular disease
- Acute and Chronic Ear Infections
- Hot Spots
- Lick Granulomas
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Anal Gland Infections
Where is it beneficial?
Clinical studies and trials of laser therapy technology indicate the following beneficial effects of laser light therapy on tissues and cells:
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth. Photons of light from lasers penetrate deeply into tissue and accelerate cellular reproduction and growth. The laser light increases the energy available to the cell so that the cell can take on nutrients faster and get rid of waste products. As a result of exposure to laser light, the cells of tendons, ligaments and muscles are repaired faster.
- Faster Wound Healing. Laser light stimulates fibroblast development [fibroblasts are the building blocks of collagen, which is predominant in wound healing] in damaged tissue. Collagen is the essential protein required to replace old tissue or to repair tissue injuries. As a result, laser therapy is effective on open wounds and burns.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation. Laser therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from cuts, scratches, burns or surgery.
- Anti-Inflammation. Laser light therapy has an anti-edemic effect as it causes vasodilation, but also because it activates the lymphatic drainage system [drains swollen areas]. As a result, there is a reduction in swelling caused by bruising or inflammation.
- Anti-Pain [Analgesic]. Laser therapy has a high beneficial effect on nerve cells which block pain transmitted by these cells to the brain and which decreases nerve sensitivity. Also, due to less inflammation, there is less edema and less pain. Another pain blocking mechanism involves the production of high levels of pain killing chemicals such as endorphins from the brain.
- Improved Vascular Activity. Laser light will significantly increase the formation of new capillaries in damaged tissue that speeds up the healing process, closes wounds quickly and reduces scar tissue. Additional benefits include acceleration of angiogenesis, which causes temporary vasodilatation, an increase in the diameter of blood vessels.
- Increased Metabolic Activity. Laser therapy creates higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells.
- Improved Nerve Function. Slow recovery of nerve functions in damaged tissue can result in numbness and impaired limbs. Laser light will speed up the process of nerve cell reconnection and increase the amplitude of action potentials to optimize muscle action.
- Immunoregulation. Laser light has a direct effect on immunity status by stimulation of immunoglobulins and lymphocytes. Laser therapy is absorbed by chromophones that react to laser light. The enzyme flavomononucleotide is activated and starts the production of ATP [adenosine-tri-phosphate], which is the major carrier of cell energy and the energy source for all chemical reactions in the cells.
- Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points. Laser therapy stimulates muscle trigger points and acupuncture points on a non-invasive basis providing musculoskeletal pain relief.
Disclaimer: When you buy any laser from this site you the buyer agree to assume full responsibility for your actions in the use of the lasers sold here. Do not point them at anyone or use them in public. You should consult with your physician before beginning any exercise, weight loss, or health care program. This site should not be used in place of a call or visit to a competent health-care professional. You should consult a health care professional before adopting any of the suggestions in this site or before drawing inferences from it.